Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hectic hectic!

Ah, could hardly find some time to blog!
Life's been very hectic recently despite all assignments/coursework being done!

Blog oh blog, hear me out~
The business partner who runs my late father's business has quit while at the same time my mother has changed her job to one that does not give her the advantage of a flexible timing. Hence, she's tied up in the office for the whole day! This restricts her from doing her personal things such as banking and to take phone calls from customers of the business, imagine looking at the customer calling but you can't take the phone!

After some discussion with my uncle, he has agreed to handle the business and try to expand it. Although I don't feel good with the decision as I felt that it's like forcing him to take over the business, I can't do much to help. I have decided to quit my studies and take on a part time diploma program to do the business but only to be stopped by my mother. In the end, I promised to help out with the business during my free time and do the back end admin support while my uncle finds sales =).

Alot has passed since I last updated, for that reason, I have decided to give up gaming. Gaming can take up alot of your time, ya know? And I will have to better manage my time, and slack less. I just realised a simple thing as processing an order and packing the goods can take up to 1 hour!

Will be going to Singapore this Christmas to meetup with my friends from RO and celebrate Christmas there. It's been a long time since I last met them! May this year's Christmas be a good one =)

No comments: