Thursday, December 24, 2009

Accidents, two days in a row.

Fantastic.
The second one didn't hurt much because I was driving the old car.
But the first one really made me lose my confidence.
My mind is keep thinking "what if the girl's head touched the ground?", "What if..?"
Here's a summary about how it happened..
I was fetching my friends on the way to celebrate a friend's birthday, birthday girl in the car.
In the housing area, there was a van infront of me who suddenly stopped infront of the road for no reason, so I decided to overtake, I was directly behind the van. Just when I turned the car to the right, a motorbike came and my car hit the pillion rider and her feet got burnt by the exhaust.

So yeah, I ruined someone else's feet and also someone's birthday party.
Thinking on the positive side, the accident caused the birthday girl to be late in which increased the surprise factor LOL.

Now now, don't flame me. I'm just being positive.

No comments: