Monday, October 19, 2009

Life is Cruel.

As I woke up today, I got myself prepared for the gathering later and then college later on.
Suddenly when I looked at the clock, it's still 7.00A.M.
So I sat on my bed and looked at my personal box...................decided to tidy things up.
Upon tidying the box, I found a letter, I read through it twice....
It made me think of the past and events that happened, although it is labeled as the "past". I still feel something for it.

Oh and yeah, sometimes when I think of it, I really really regret my actions.. I really want to change the outcome. I really want to make things better. I wish I can redo things.
But as I go on thinking, the world is cruel, time does not wait for someone nor it goes backwards.
Many things have changed since then till now, what has been done cannot be undone anymore.
I have to be strong, it is my actions in the past that's caused the "me and myself" today to exist.
I will have to accept it, life is cruel. Sometimes we make decisions at times that we are not fit to do so, but we do.

That being said, I can only look forward and hope for the best, with a scar already embedded in my heart, by who? by the almighty me.

No comments: