Monday, October 31, 2011

Something I have to admit.

Well, i'm pretty sure nobody reads this blog anymore. Which is a good thing, in a way. So here goes..
Dear bloggy,
I've something that I really have to admit, I guess.
I do not know how to put this but it seems that I am a depressing, low mood sorta person. Well at least at the eyes of those around me. They think I have moodswing. Well that's just the way I am, I really hope that they do not mind me putting up such a scary/fierce/serious face. I mean.. what can I do?I'm born like that, literally impossible for me to change that right? They always say be happy, just be yourself. But when I be myself, then comes the emo shits n stuff.
hELLO. i'm just being myself. If you are good enough to act as if i'm normal when i'm having these serious faces, then i'll take you as someone close. So far, none. LoL. I'm not that scary okay.

Pretty sure this isn't something to "admit" but i don't know. I'm just blabbering out what's in my mind. That's all.

No comments: