Monday, August 23, 2010

So what will be your choice?

Many things can happen in life.
Whether it's pleasant or unpleasant.
What we desire or what we do not desire.
What we hope for and what we do not hope for.
We will still have to face it. It doesn't matter what the thing is, it can be any thing. Friendship, Love, Studies, A particular situation, or whatever that relates to your emotion. In the end we will still need to face it.

So that leaves you with just 2 choice -- to escape/run away from it or to face it, doesn't matter in the end whether you surrender or overcome it.

To run, is only to wait for another fateful encounter with that matter while you enjoy being free for that moment. You may or may not encounter it the way you did before but you will definitely feel the presence of the unresolved matter.

To face it, will solve it and make life easier in the sense that you've accepted it. But does it guarantee that you will still not be haunted/think about it? The fact is that there is a lot of people who have faced their reality and managed to tell it out but in the end they are still trapped in it.

In my case, I choose to not give up. I trust my beliefs although they do sound unrealistic and unattainable. But I still choose not to give up. I will continue to commit until I really get slammed in the face telling me to fuck off.


Don't try to guess what I'm referring to. You won't be able to get it right.

No comments: