Thursday, July 22, 2010

Commitment. Responsibility. Attitude

I hail from a land that is way way far from TAR College, Setapak. Well, at least it requires some traveling and traffic jamming to reach.
But when you give me something, be it an assignment discussion, a meeting or whatsoever. I will make sure that I reach by the time you have stated. Or at the very latest, 5 to 10 minutes later. :P

Before entering college, my hopes and wonders were high that it even made me sexited to experience college life. All the thoughts of having fun with my college mates and stuffs flooded my mind that I couldn't sleep! LoL.

Yeap, once you're in college, you lots and lots of people. I mean Lots! Or should I say, variety.
Yeah. Variety, types, kinds, whatever you relate to the word variety.

Two of the more noticeable things that I notice during my college life so far, already 1 year plus.

1) There will always be late comers. I don't mean 5 minutes or so. But half an hour?one hour?Sweet! That's what they're good at! I dunno. Are they too exhausted with all the college work?Busy with their own entertainment?Busy clubbing? If they are busy with all their college work then why can't they do it well after coming late or being absent?Since they are so busy and committed into finishing their assignments?Lol What a joke.

2)Now please don't think that only students exhibit such fail of an attitude. Even the lecturers do that. I must say, its either the lecturers caught these diseases from the students or they are just too stressed up which I do not think so otherwise they wouldn't be a lecturer right? The quality of humans are degrading, this is one fact we all must accept. Even me as a human feel that I am starting to be a phailure. Thanks to all you phailures, those who ain't one of you will be labeled this as well.

No I am not ranting. But please do accept the fact that this is what's happening, reality. Where's all the commitment and attitude that should be there? I do not consider myself a committed person with a good attitude. Why?Mainly because there is no need to exhibit such personalities during these times. Why bother when no one bothers?LoL.

No comments: