Friday, April 23, 2010

Long Awaited Moment

Since the 16th of April '10 when the order was placed,
Anxiety, wait, anticipation was high.
Up to the moment where it was delivered yesterday that all the feelings cleared.
w00ts.
Unboxing

Preview of the lappy

The first startup

I was kinda sexcited when I saw that it came with Windows 7 Home Basic 64bit, thinking that it was better in performance compared to the 32bit version. But little did I know that it sucked to the max.
With the addition of Dell's default shitty programs, it only slowed down the computer. To add to the frustration, it didn't have much of its Windows Aero theme enabled. Which was quite a disappointment considering the spec of the laptop that's able to support it.

A simple comparison between Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic and Ultimate.











Anyway, in the end I decided to reformat the OS to Ultimate. Heck cares about the warranty =P
Special thanks to Hyper for helping me!

No comments: