Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 New Year Resolution!

It's not like me to actually go and make a new year's resolution but since 2010 sounds like a good year.*modern!* I'll make one =).

Short Term Goals
1)New apparels
2)Get my xperia fixed!
3)Camera (don't ask why i put this under short term /gg)
4)Do well in my upcoming exam
5)Have a good chinese new year with loads of angpaos

Long Term Goals
1)Be more efficient in my tasks
2)Better time management
3)Maintain my reputation as a class rep
4)Handle nicely all the tasks assigned to me as a vice-secretary of IB Society during the absence of the chairperson, vice- chairperson, secretary
5)Still maintain my grades throughout the year
6)Help out as much as I can in Angle Point (got my first month salary today!lol!)
7)Save up to RM3000 in my ever collecting dust bank account
8)Keep Fit, i'm 70kg, so at least 65kg!
9)Be someone.
10)An understanding and sweet girlfriend perhaps?

No comments: