Thursday, November 19, 2009

rants about life.

Recently, there have been alot of fuck/shit/mahai/cibai/sohai whatever hais in my blog posts.
Well, you guys must've been boring reading the same ol' thing all over again I guess =P.
Now I've noticed, by looking at the situation from many angles, you get different mindsets.
Am I going to just let my college life pass by rushing assignments and stuffs?am I going to do something else while I am still in this college?Experience college life in another way?

Nehways enough with all the craps.

It's week 7 now.
Week 8 - English Group Presentation
Week 9 - Macroeconomics test?Accountings test?
Week 10 - Business Management Coursework Presentation
Week 11 - Information Systems Coursework deadline, Business Management Test

AHH, PUT HORSEEE COME LAWLL!

So, with all that being said, i am still in this mood.=P

No comments: