Saturday, December 27, 2008

oh wellz..

I felt fucking useless rotting at home everyday so i decided to find a job..
Went to 7-11 nearby my house to ask for the application form..just nice they had vacancies for staffs.
The application needed a maybank account so i went and make one the next day before passing the form in..
Then went to interview with the manager..he asked me to wait for his call at 6pm..
When the clock ticked at 6...and there was no call..i was kinda worried and nervous..
Then suddenly when i was chewing on my meat..the phone rang..i spitted the meat out and went to pick up the call LOL..
Well, they accepted my application and i can start work on monday!
Hopefully i will be able to get myself comfy!
and also....hopefully i don't get the night shifts.. huhu~
wish me luck!

No comments: